Mar 1, 2022
In this episode, we sat down with Jared Powell to discuss the abandonment of shoulder impingement as a diagnostic label. Topics included:
- History and evolution of the diagnosis
- How the diagnosis influenced operative and non-operative management
- Usefulness of the diagnosis
- What we should call non-traumatic shoulder pain instead
- Mechanistic rationale for our treatment
- Other common myths and misconceptions
- And much more!
More about Jared Powell:
More about us:
This episode was produced by Matt Hunter.