Mar 29, 2022
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Peter Malliaras to discuss Achilles Tendinopathy. Topics included:
- Evaluation Priorities
- Role of Exercise
- Optimal Exercise Prescription
- Monitoring Pain
- Role of Injectables (PRP, corticosteroids, etc.)
- Role of Adjunct Treatments (shockwave, orthoses, etc.)
- Myths &...
Mar 15, 2022
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Rich Willy to discuss IT Band pain. Topics included:
- Anatomy & function of the IT Band
- Who gets it? Why?
- Differential diagnosis
- Rehab framework
- Running retraining
- Other common myths and misconceptions
- And much more!
More about Dr. Rich Willy:
Mar 1, 2022
In this episode, we sat down with Jared Powell to discuss the abandonment of shoulder impingement as a diagnostic label. Topics included:
- History and evolution of the diagnosis
- How the diagnosis influenced operative and non-operative management
- Usefulness of the diagnosis
- What we should call non-traumatic...