May 25, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Jack Hickey to discuss hamstring strain rehabilitation. Topics included:
- What should be included in the assessment?
- What's the role of MRI?
- How soon should rehabilitation begin?
- What exercises and progressions are recommended?
- When should an athlete return to running and...
May 11, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Megan Ross to discuss her PhD thesis and research related to tibialis posterior tendinopathy. Topics included:
- Anatomy and function of the tibialis posterior
- Appropriate diagnostic terminology
- Risk factors
- Signs and symptoms
- Clinical tests
- Common impairments and activity...