Mar 30, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Professor Steve Kamper to discuss his Evidence in Practice series in JOSPT.
- Why should physical therapists engage with research?
- If clinicians are going to engage with research so they can apply that research to their patients, what's the first step?
- Why are the different types of...
Mar 2, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Erik Meira to discuss rehab following an ACL Reconstruction (ACLR).
- Why are the quads (knee extensor mechanism) important?
- Why are seated leg extensions beneficial? Are they risky? How should they be implemented?
- How important is movement re-education?
- How useful are the hop...