Mar 2, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Erik Meira to discuss rehab following an ACL Reconstruction (ACLR).
- Why are the quads (knee extensor mechanism) important?
- Why are seated leg extensions beneficial? Are they risky? How should they be implemented?
- How important is movement re-education?
- How useful are the hop tests?
- What return to play tests should we be using?
Erik is running for president of the American Academy of Sports Physical Therapy (AASPT). If you'd like to win a free E3 Rehab shirt, screenshot this podcast episode, tag Erik and us in your story, and write "Erik for president." Voting begins April 1!
More about Erik Meira:
More about us: