Aug 17, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Jay Hertel to discuss a 2019 paper that he co-authored titled: An Updated Model of Chronic Ankle Instability.
- How is CAI defined?
- What are the pathomechanical, sensory-perceptual, and motor-behavioral impairments associated with CAI?
- How do personal and environmental factors play a role?
- What assessments should be prioritized?
- What should be the focus of rehabilitation?
- How can we reduce the risk of developing CAI?
- And much more!
More about Dr. Jay Hertel:
Paper (open access): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31162943/
More about us:
This episode was produced by Matt Hunter.