Jul 20, 2021
In this episode, Sam and Marc sat down to discuss the proposed benefits of foam rolling, the mechanistic rationale, and dive into the research. We recorded this episode using a different format so let us know what you think!
More about us:
Jul 6, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Nicole Surdyka to discuss ACL injuries & rehab in professional women’s sports. Topics included:
- Gendered environmental approach to ACL injury risk
- Positively changing the landscape for these athletes and advice for coaches/clinicians
- Viewing rehab after an ACL injury as an...
Jun 22, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Tom Jesson to discuss sciatica. Topics included:
- What do patients mean when they say sciatica?
- What do clinicians mean when they say sciatica?
- How do we navigate that difference in understanding?
- What should we focus on during the subjective history?
- What should an objective...
May 25, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Jack Hickey to discuss hamstring strain rehabilitation. Topics included:
- What should be included in the assessment?
- What's the role of MRI?
- How soon should rehabilitation begin?
- What exercises and progressions are recommended?
- When should an athlete return to running and...