Jan 18, 2022
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Jason Tuori to discuss running-related injuries, rehab, and performance. Questions included:
- What are the most common running-related injuries?
- What questions are you asking during the initial evaluation?
- What does your physical examination entail?
- What's your hierarchy of management strategies (education, load management, resistance training, running retraining, shoewear, foot orthoses, etc.)?
- What do you recommend for improving performance and/or reducing the risk of injury?
- What are the most common questions runners ask you?
- And much more!
More about Jason:
More about us:
This episode was produced by Matt Hunter.