Jul 6, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Nicole Surdyka to discuss ACL injuries & rehab in professional women’s sports. Topics included:
- Gendered environmental approach to ACL injury risk
- Positively changing the landscape for these athletes and advice for coaches/clinicians
- Viewing rehab after an ACL injury as an opportunity for introduction/exposure to S&C
- Differences in rehab at the professional level
- Advice for students and clinicians who want to work in professional sport
- And much more!
More about Nicole:
More about us:
This episode was produced by Matt Hunter.