Dec 21, 2021
In this episode, Sam and Marc sat down to discuss misconceptions, assessment, and management of "rhomboid pain."
This episode was produced by Matt...
Dec 7, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Professor Michael Rathleff to discuss his research related to Osgood-Schlatter disease.
More about Professor Michael Rathleff:
Nov 23, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Danny Lum to discuss isometrics. Topics included:
- Defining and discussing the different types of isometrics
- Incorporating isometrics for testing purposes
- How to implement isometrics into training
- Unique benefits of isometrics
- Common pitfalls in programming
- And much...
Nov 9, 2021
In this episode, we interview Dr. Jacob Harden, a chiropractor who shares his experience with sciatica for the past 6 months.
More about Jacob Harden:
Oct 26, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Ben Cormack to discuss all things related to patient communication and education.
More about Ben Cormack:
More about us: