Nov 9, 2021
In this episode, we interview Dr. Jacob Harden, a chiropractor who shares his experience with sciatica for the past 6 months.
More about Jacob Harden:
Oct 26, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Ben Cormack to discuss all things related to patient communication and education.
More about Ben Cormack:
More about us:
Sep 28, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Joanne Kemp to discuss Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome. Questions included:
- How is FAIS defined?
- Who gets FAIS? Why?
- What should be emphasized during an evaluation?
- What are the key components of rehabilitation?
- When should imaging be considered?
- When should...
Sep 14, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Adam Meakins to discuss his recent experience with low back pain and leg symptoms after a deadlifting session. If you'd like to watch the video recording, be sure to check out the YouTube link below!
More about Adam Meakins:
Aug 31, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with the hip physio, Mehmet Gem, to discuss hip osteoarthritis and total hip replacements. Tips and topics included:
- Tip #1: Don't rush off walking aids too early
- Tip #2: Count your steps
- Tip #3: If precautions are set, determine an end date
- Tip #4: Focus on function and confidence...