Sep 28, 2021
In this episode, we sat down with Dr. Joanne Kemp to discuss Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome. Questions included:
- How is FAIS defined?
- Who gets FAIS? Why?
- What should be emphasized during an evaluation?
- What are the key components of rehabilitation?
- When should imaging be considered?
- When should surgery be considered?
- What are realistic expectations after surgery?
- Common myths or misconceptions that need debunking?
- And much more!
More about Dr. Joanne Kemp:
More about us:
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ulHaddxEoyE
This episode was produced by Matt Hunter.